top of page

Register a Student

You will need to fill out the following forms: Student Registration, Parent Compact, Home Language, Student Residency, Family Employment, and Nurse.  Some forms have multiple languages - just fill out the one in your native language.  If you are new to IAC, fill out the New Student Registration.  If you have attended IAC, you will need to fill out the Previous Student Registration.  Only fill out the Foster Care Point of Contact form if you have foster care children under your care. 

bottom of page